Re: buying software from IBM

fixed

You'd be better off getting a subscription to a place like
Netshare400.com and compiling it there, then simply moving
the object back to your machine.

While you can't compile SQLRPG on the machine, it will
still run on any machine.

First month free with $15/month will save you thousands
over buying the SQL compiler.  :)

Brad
www.bvstools.com