If anybody's interested in the type of mindset required to be able to
recommend Microsoft to an iSeries shop, you need read only this single
post.

> From: Trevor Perry
>
> > You can try to backpedal your association with these folks, but you
> > might want to check your own website, Trevor.  From the iSeries
Network
> > website for the Midrange Modernization Tour:
>
> My own website is trevorperry.com. I work for Clear Technologies - an
IBM
> business partner in Dallas Fort Worth who sell iSeries hardware. I
have
> iSeries V5R2 and V5R3 sales and technical certifications. I am proud
to be
> associated with this tour. I was invited to speak at this tour by the
> organizer - iSeries Network. What do you suggest is my ~own~ website?
Who
> do you think I am?

I think you're a primary proponent of the tour, Trevor.  I think you're
someone who ought to know who sponsors the tour, and who is instead
wasting bandwidth and time by splitting hairs.  You insist "this is not
a Microsoft tour", and I provide clear proof otherwise from the website
of the people who asked you to speak.  But rather than address the
issue, you instead go off on some Clintonesque tangent about the meaning
of "your".  It is this sort of obfuscation that characterizes those who
would sell out the iSeries.

As I find your posts to be deliberately confusing and designed to
conceal the truth, it's clear that further communication will only aid
you in that task. I'm done.

Joe