We have had a growing need to "web face" many of our 400 applications so
remote users can log into programs from the internet but still have the
updates done directly into the 400 database...as a back office.

I have heard IBM Web Facing provides this functionality to handle this type
of project but I have also heard HATS and 1 or 2 other independent
operations are in competition as well for these services.

Can anyone shed some education on: the pros and cons of Web FAcing vs. HATS
vs anyone elses product? Known bugs, limitations, stuff like that. One
rumour i heard about Web Facing is there are application problems when you
get "very complex" with your screen design.

Our box has 2400 CPM (520) running on v5.3.

Thank you very much for any time you can lend here.

Rick Rayburn
NYC