Some programmers use DOW and some like to use DOU.  Example is below:
C     PROKEY        SETLL     FRP003
C                   DOU       NOT %EQUAL(FRP003)
C     PROKEY        READE     FRP003
C                   IF        %EOF(FRP003)
C                   LEAVE
C                   ENDIF
*
C                   IF        FCCOD = 'DT'
C                   EVAL      ARRIVEDT = FCDAT
C                   EVAL      ARRIVETM = FCTIM
C                   ENDIF
*
C                   ENDDO

"Booth Martin" <booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>@midrange.com on 05/19/2005 04:14:30 PM

Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
       <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent by:    midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx