My Business Partner has indicated that it is free.... He also indicated that
he couldn't get me a copy today! After talking to SupportLine they say it is
a chargeable feature now! I don't really care one way or the other. I don't
mind paying. I'm not trying to get around paying either.

I got a call from Fritz (a Midrange List subscriber) and he indicated that
this product could be found on the WebSphere Express CD, but I didn't find
it there... Unless it is buried in the Windows Based installation process
somewhere, and I can't test that until I get to my alternate site and if it
doesn't work, then it will be too late. IBM SupportLine wasn't able to
verify this. they say this product is shipped separately

That is why I was hoping for someone to send me a *SAVF of this product (All
8 options) so I could restore it to my test system. Again, if it is a
product that requires a license, it will expire in 70 days  anyway so I'm
not worried about cheating IBM out of any money. I'm just desperate to get a
copy so I can move forward with making sure the XML processes we have
implemented on V5R2 work at V5R3...

I find it very frustrating that moving from V5R2 to V5R3 of the XML DB
Extender product requires that I run a migration that requires a newly
packaged product (5733-XT1 Option7)! If this is a requirement of the
upgrade, then this product should have been shipped to me on my installation
media or separately, whatever the product packaging requirements dictate.

So all that said, I still have my problem... I hope someone can come through
with a SAVLICPGM LICPGM(5733XT1) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(Q5733XT1) version of this
toolkit for me today. If you can... I'll buy you dinner at the next Spring
Common Conference! I really will !!!!!   <smile>

Thanx

Kenneth