Dezo, I just did STRTCPSVR *INETD on my system and looked at the QTOGINTD
job's submit parameters.  This is the message text from CPI1125 message for
the submitted job QTOGINTD.

Message ID . . . . . . :   CPI1125       Severity . . . . . . . :   00

Message type . . . . . :   Information

Date sent  . . . . . . :   05/05/05      Time sent  . . . . . . :   14:30:54

Message . . . . :   Job 186355/QTCP/QTOGINTD submitted.

Cause . . . . . :   Job 186355/QTCP/QTOGINTD submitted to job queue
QSYSNOMAX
  in QSYS from job 185764/ELVIS/QPADEV000W. Job 186355/QTCP/QTOGINTD was

  started using the Submit Job (SBMJOB) command with the following job

  attributes: JOBPTY(5) OUTPTY(5) PRTTXT() RTGDTA(RUNPTY50) SYSLIBL(XCSYS

  QSYS       QSYS2      QHLPSYS    QUSRSYS) CURLIB(QTCP) INLLIBL(QGPL

  QTEMP) LOG(4 00 *SECLVL) LOGCLPGM(*NO) INQMSGRPY(*RQD) OUTQ(/*DEV)

  PRTDEV(PRT01) HOLD(*NO) DATE(*SYSVAL) SWS(00000000) MSGQ(QUSRSYS/QTCP)

  CCSID(37) SRTSEQ(*N/*HEX) LANGID(ENU) CNTRYID(US) ALWMLTTHD(*NO).

Then I did ENDTCPSVR *INETD, chgjobd QTOINETD ALWMLTTHD(*YES) and then
STRTCPSVR *INETD.

This time the QTOGINTD shows as ALWMLTTHD(*YES).

Have you restarted the INETD tcp/ip server after you made the job
description change?

Elvis