have you tried adding a second IP address to theethernet card?

maybe like 10.10.10.111 for the DSL connections
keeping 10.10.10.10 to the web interface.

that way you could have two default routes

I would think you need to specify the "prefered binding interface" parm
when adding the route.

Bryan Dietz
Aktion Associates