Pete,

Ok, I understand why/how your are using the overrides.

But I don't see how the program you are call can affect the authority.

USRPRF(*OWNER) is only in affect while the program is active, ie. in the call
stack.  I don't know how this would be of any use to your JDBC job.

Is this actually working for you?  If it is, then either I don't know what I
think I do, or I'm missing something in your explanation.

Does the program your JDBC job is calling do a profile switch or something?

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343
fax: 513-398-1121