        From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Carel Teijgeler
        Sent: Mon 2/7/2005 12:01 PM
        To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: Creating HTML

        Mike asked: "Does anyone know how to generate an html file from the
400? I can send
        out .txt files all day long."

        Mike,

        Convert the spoolfile to a PF.
        Read the PF and place tghe contents of the PF between <PRE> and <?PRE>
tags.

        HTML should look likes this:

        <HTML>
        <BODY>
        <PRE>
        Your spoolfile
        </PRE>
        </BODY>
        </HTML>

        Peter Clifford wrote a utility to create PDF and HTML from spoolfiles:
CVTSPLPDF and CVTSPLHTML, published in NEWS/400 (IseriesNetwork), later a newer
updated version. Perhaps the code can be obtained from that said: it required a
paid membership (subscription to the mag might do).

        I have the code. If interested I could send it to you offline.

        Regards,
        Carel Teijgeler.

list