Go to IBM Web Administration for iSeries (may be some title differences
between 51 and 53.  Heck 51 may even start out here - that's so old I
can't remember.)
The HTTP servers tab will show you all the HTTP server instances.  If you
can get to it you will definitely have at least a ADMIN server.
The Application Servers view will show you all the instances of WAS you
are running.  And if they have portal express installed they just might
have a WAS instance or two running.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

Tom Hightower <tomh5480@xxxxxxxxx>
02/07/2005 12:52 PM
Please respond to

midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: What are these License Programs?

They are running V5R1 on their old box.

After I login to http://youriseries:2001 - what should I look for?
Intrigued minds want to know...

Tom

rob@xxxxxxxxx said the following on
2/7/2005 9:18 AM:

http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/about/virtualization/suiteforservers/

> As far as the rest of it...
> Take a trip to http://youriseries:2001  Sign on as someone with QSECOFR
> authority.  Might be surprised by what they have running.
>
> Rob Berendt

list