RE: SNDDST with Notes installed on AS/400

fixed

>Did you have to do anything different when you configured the AS/400 SMTP
or
>did the "Standard" configuration work (By "Standard" I mean the method that
>is well documented on this web site as well as others)?

You shouldn't need to do anything special. I assume by 'standard' you mean
by setting up the 'INTERNET GATEWAY' entry in the system directory? If so,
it will use DNS to try to resolve a mail server address via the MX record
for the domain the AS/400 resides in.

So you need to make sure that its IP configuration names its domain, and a
valid DNS server for that domain that contains an MX record pointing to a
valid SMTP server.

Other than that, I can't see why it would care where or what that server is
as long as it speaks SMTP and answers on the correct port.