Which also begs the questions:
API's?
CL?
Possible rewrite of commands like:  SNDDST, RUNQRY, etc
And I've got a few operations I'd wonder about in RPG that I am loathe to
bring up because I wouldn't want anyone not to use them in case their boss
goes off the deep end too and they have to worry about portability -
especially since I don't know if they are even a valid concern.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
12/16/2004 03:02 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
RE: Alternate to iSeries

There are other RPG platforms...I've written on most of them, but I
don't know of one that supports RPG/IV and especially not ILE. You
might try a PC platform, like ASNA or something. Maybe VisualAge RPG on
an Intel server with DB2?

list