Here is a little subproc I wrote to convert the UNIX epoch to an RPG
timestamp. Can adjust for UTC if needed. I "copied" some of Scott's code for
the UTC part.

:::code start:::
 // -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 // CvtEpochTS
 // ----------
 // Helper routine to convert UNIX-type epoch values (typically the number
 // of seconds from midnight, Jan 1, 1970) to an OS/400 timestamp value.
 // The UNIX-type epoch value is considered the "timestamp" value to the
 // UNIX world.
 //
 // INPUTS
 // inEpochSecs int
 //      The UNIX timestamp, in UNIX epoch format (numbe of seconds since
 //      midnight, Jan 1, 1970.
 // inAdjustUTC bool
 //      Determine whether the time should be adjusted by the UTC offset.
 //      true - adjust for UTC offset
 //      false - do not adjust for UTC offset
 //
 // OUTPUTS
 // OS400Timestamp char[26]
 //      Equivalent OS/400 timestamp value.

p CvtEpochTS      b

d CvtEpochTS      pi              z
d  inEpochSecs                  10i 0 const
d  inAdjustUTC                    n   const

 // Constants.
d EPOCHSTART      s               z   inz(z'1970-01-01-00.00.00.000000')

 // Variables.
d returnts        s               z   inz(z'0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000')
d utcoffhours     s             10i 0 inz
d utcoffmins      s             10i 0 inz
d utcoffsecs      s              8f   inz
d utcoffset       s             10i 0 inz

d GetUTCOffset    pr                  extproc('CEEUTCO')
d  offsethours                  10i 0
d  offsetminutes                10i 0
d  offsetseconds                 8f
d  feedback                     12a   options(*nopass)

 /free

    returnts = EPOCHSTART + %seconds(inEpochSecs);
    if inAdjustUTC;
         callp(e) GetUTCOffset(utcoffhours:utcoffmins:utcoffsecs);
         utcoffset = utcoffsecs;
         returnts = returnts + %seconds(utcoffset);
    endif;
    return returnts;

 /end-free

p CvtEpochTS      e