From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg Wenzloff
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 9:28 AM
To: 'midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: 5494 Remote Controller in a TCPIP network

We changed from leased lines to a frame relay network about 4 years ago.  At
that time I was not involved in setting this up.   There are 2 remote
workstation controllers at the distant side of the network.

I am being asked what is the TCPIP address of these 2 controllers.   I can
not find this info when I look at the controller's description or anywhere
else.

I'm not even sure that they have IP addresses.  Perhaps they work with MAC
addresses.

Could someone point me in the right direction on this.

TIA,
Greg Wenzloff