I'll have them do some netstat tests.

The production and test are the same IP, but it's the port
that seems to be goofing up.

>From the AS/400 app, if they use 8080 (test) or 8081 (prod)
for the port, it always seems to connect to 8081 (prod).

>From IE, it works just fine.

I'm going to have him do netstat while connecting to port
8080 and see what netstat says.  If it says 8080, I can
assume it's something with NAT or the networking... if it
says 8081, then I can assume a bug in my program.  But I've
done a bajillion tests, debugged, etc and haven't been able
to see how it could happen.