In the past (at least 2 years ago, probably V4R5 or earlier, with a user
backup program specifying DLYJOB until the desired start time) I did have
a few occasions where the backup did not start at the time specified in
the DLYJOB.  It was not the fact that the console had gone into dim or
power saver mode (because on all occasions it did that and the backup
usually worked).  I never did find out why on a few occasions the backup
job would not start at the specified time.

...Neil

"John Candidi" <jacandidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
2004/11/09 15:17

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: Remote system saves

So what you are saying, is that if the console does not fall asleep, it
should work?