In addition to DCR's I also noticed that IBM has FRED or Feature Request
Database.
http://www7b.software.ibm.com/webapp/wsdd/studioServlet3

I even see FRED's out there for RPG.

I wonder if they have a vote against?  Like if I think a request is bad
can I vote against it?  Or do I have to enter a request to NOT do
something?

I wonder which carries more weight:  DCR or FRED?  I like this ability to
track FRED's.  If they carry as much, or more, weight as DCR's, I'd just
as soon use those.  Any IBM input on this?

If you google for it, you might want to try FRD instead of FRED.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108