I think it might be getting too RPGish for this list.  But...
     H Bnddir('ROUTINES/SRVPGM':'QC2LE')
     H ActGrp(*CALLER)
     H DftActGrp(*NO)

What he means is one method is to stick your subprocedures into a service
program versus internal subprocedures.  Create a binding directory that
contains the list of your service program(s).  Then have this binding
directory in your H spec as above.  Actually using the subprocedure, or
bif, depends on either doing a CALLB or a prototyped call.  I almost
always use the prototyped call,  That's one of the differences between an
IBM bif and a custom bif.  You need a prototype for a custom one.

Rob Berendt
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755

"Booth Martin" <booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
10/29/2004 11:19 AM
Please respond to

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Fax to

Re: *** ADMIN: New article posted at imho.midrange.com

please, nobody look while I make a fool of myself.  no peeking.

err...  what do you mean, Mark?  Can you show me an example?

Booth Martin