qmqry and qmform report width

fixed

Is it possible to define a query400 query with report
width over 132, wrapping multiple lines of fields, and
use STRQMQRY to pass parms to the query on execution?
I've searched the archives, seen lots of frustration, but not seen a solution.
Spent an hour in the Info Center Query Management and same result.
I can rtvqmform and see a bunch of codes & numbers, but don't
see the report width setting.
tia
jim