RE: Convert RPG F&I to DDS

fixed

I probably buried mine ten years ago at least.

This isn't rocket science, though.  I wouldn't waste much time looking for
something written that *may* be out there, although you might want to check
out the shareware/freeware page at iSeriesNetworks' website.

But rolling your own shouldn't take more than an hour.

db