Has anyone experienced an error window when starting Client Access that
reads "The procedure entry point cmdCheckTempInit could not be located in
the library ntvdm.exe"?  This seemed to start after we pushed out the
October MS security updates.  Rebooting seems to be a temporary fix.
Either not everybody has experienced it or not everybody has reported it.
So far we haven't found anything to verify this is the cause.

We are at V5R1 of OS/400, Client Access is V5R2M0 Service Level Si08894.
We are also running Novell.  Any ideas of things to check, PTF's to
download, etc. would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Dave Parnin
Nishikawa Standard Company
Topeka, IN  46571