I have a need to dynamically build a physical file based on a date range.
In other words, if the date range is from 01/01/03 through 03/31/04, I
want the file to have one column per month for that date range, and to
have the column headings show each month ending date within that range.
I'm having "old-timer's disease" in terms of being able to determine the
number of months between the from date and the through date. Does anyone
have a quickie example of a CL or RPG program I could look at?

Thanks.

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell