Well, I made it back from t'rano...

Frankly, Toronto is a great town and I found the people to be as really
nice as I expect to find them.  It was clean and the panhandlers weren't
agressive if you just kept walking...unlike other cities COMMON's been
to...like Frisco...

Subway system was really nice...clean and efficient...and I was
impressed that I could actually drink my coffee while riding...something
they arrest you for in DC...

And, customs leaving Canada was a breeze...  Airport security although was
another topic...they did a great job of opening damn near everything after
I'd checked in my luggage and a VERY poor job of sealing it back up...and
getting through the screening process was actually as bad as the yoyo's we
hire here in the states...when the stuff got off the carrier here in
Dulles boxes were open, unsealed, obviousely paw'ed through...didn't have
that while going INTO Canada...and no TSA labels, so I don't think it was
TSA...

But, it all got here and so did I...

I've posted all the pics I took to whoswho.midrange.com so if you were
there, check it out...

Now, to catchup on some sleep...:)