question on support setup

fixed

I am trying to update the contact information on one of my system. Where do I
go to update this information.

Also, I am trying to chnage the outgoing telephone number for ECS support and
PTF ordering from  a 1-800 number to a 9, 1-800 number. Where do I go to fix
this prblem?

Thanks in advance
Dave Willenborg
WIT Consulting