Re: OS400 source

fixed

Go here for all of the Preventive Service Planning information:

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/sline003.NSF/ALLPSPBYREL

ldwopt@xxxxxxx wrote:
I have looked at the AS400s under my supervision and completed a DSPPTF. The
display should the OS at V5R2M0 and PTF level of  TL04077. Where do I go on
IBM's web site to verify that this is the latest level or what levels are above
it?

Thanks in advance.
Dave Willenborg
WIT Consulting

-- This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L) mailing list To post a message email: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options, visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/midrange-l or email: MIDRANGE-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives at http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.