Re: VB6 cannot delete IFS file after installing XP SP2

fixed

Haven't run into this, but have you checked whether this user is disabled for NetServer? Ops Nav has a way to do it, under File Systems - I don't have Access at home to check exactly where. Or just do a CHGUSRPRF on this user without any real changes - it'll re-enable the Netserver user ID.

You might also post to the PC-TECH list and see whether anyone there knows what's up.

HTH
Vern