Re: Used Drives

fixed

If they are eligible for IBM maintenance, and you use IBM maintenance,
then if you have any issues you will probably end up with new IBM drives.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

"Joe Wells" <jwells@xxxxxxxxx>
10/18/2004 10:01 AM
Please respond to

midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Fax to

Subject
Used Drives

We are thinking about adding some used drives (35 gb, 15k) to our system.
We have always purchased new drives, so we have no experience with "used"
drives.  Any comments, horror stories, or sage advice would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe Wells

list