How do I find that out?

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
MWalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 3:44 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: PTF Level

Which version of the OS are you on? We have it on V5R2.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

                      "Dwayne Allison"

                      <Dwayne.Allison@aaga        To:       "Midrange Systems
Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      i.com>                      cc:

                      Sent by:                    Subject:  RE: PTF Level

                      midrange-l-bounces@m

                      idrange.com

                      10/15/2004 04:40 PM

                      Please respond to