Setting parms in CL for PF - follow up

fixed

Thanks for the great input on changing the CL for updating this big file.

Here's the changes I've made and plan to run over the weekend.  Would someone
tell me if this looks right?  FILE1 is the sequential input and FILE2 is the
indexed output with 1 logical:

CHGLF   FILE(FILE2LF)  MAINT(*DLY)

OVRDBF  FILE(FILE1) NBRRCDS(32000)  SEQONLY(*YES)
OVRDBF  FILE(FILE2) FRCRATIO(32000)
CALL  PGM(BIGFREAKINUPDATE)

CHGLF   FILE(FILE2LF)  MAINT(*IMMED)

TIA.