BRMS and expiring tapes

fixed

Hey all,

I'm just starting to get a hang of BRMS.  If anyone else out there is
using it, i've got a couple questions.

I've been tweaking the backups, by excluding certain static libraries
from the daily backup.   I do full backups once a week.

The problem is that if I tweak the daily, it pretty much locks in the
last x number of backups for that set, and won't expire them.

I'm using retain by versions rather than days - is that my problem?

It seems that if I exclude a library from the daily backup, it needs
to keep x copies of it before expiring, and since those librarys
aren't backed up each night anymore, it keeps the whole set.

This also happens when I delete a library.    Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Rick