IPDS printing

fixed

We have a Printronix P5000 IPDS printer that we just changed from twinax to
Ethernet / IP.  They had to update the software to see the new IP card.  Now
the printer does not accept form length control.  When we print 8" checks,
it still form feeds 11"s.  Does anyone have one of these printers installed
using Ethernet and IPDS?

Christopher K. Bipes
Manager of Systems Administration
CrossCheck, Inc.

707.586.0551, ext. 1102
707.585.5799 FAX
chris.bipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.cross-check.com

NOTE: This e-mail may contain restricted confidential information and
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review
or distribution by others is strictly prohibited and is for internal use
only. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete all copies.