Well if you're looking for cold one's, COMMON has two coming up.  Toronto
next week and Chicago in March '05.

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
e gads

Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!

914-251-9406 fax

             "Dan Bale"
             Sent by:                  "Midrange Systems Technical
             midrange-l-bounce         Discussion"
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             09/29/2004 04:34                                      Subject
             PM                        RE: Display User Password?
             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems

Don, I was half-laughing and half-cussing to myself on that one.  (Note the
"humor" line.)  No slight taken.

BTW, I'm famous because of the Dale mixup; just do a google on "dan bale"
see what I mean.  My claim to fame (infamy?) is midrange.com.

I'll still take you up on the cold one, but it'll hafta wait for Spring
COMMON.  Since I'm the newbie here, two other colleagues are going to
Toronto, and I have to cover the shop.  (Man, that's going to be a
hellacious week!)

Where is Spring COMMON going to be at?