Rob - you might want to expand your request for confidential replies to
those people who have swapped out to our product, DetectIT, too.

We have benefited from PentaSafe disappearing inside NetIQ as ours is a
nearer product when compared function to function.

Martin A Norman
Technical Services
SafeStone Technologies

This email and/or attachments are privileged and confidential and intended
solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify us immediately. Disclosure, distribution or copying of this email
other than by the addressee is strictly prohibited. The company does not
warrant that the information is free of a virus or any other defect that may
affect the recipient's computer system and it is your responsibility to scan
attachments (if any).

message: 2
date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:53:33 -0500
from: rob@xxxxxxxxx
subject: References of those that have looked at PowerTech versus
        NetIQ(formerly known as Pentasafe)

Anyone care to comment on what they found in comparing between the two?
Anyone make the switch from one to the other?

Offlist replies will be kept confidential.

Rob Berendt
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000