RE: Smart Forms Printing

fixed

Hi Neville,

Quadrant Software's Formtastic product would be a perfect fit for you. A4
wouldn't be a problem and neither would barcodes. Special symbols and
characters unique to certain European markets is something we tackled a long
time ago.

Formtastic can also automatically use a different form template based on the
document job or destination printer. That's very easy to set up. Formtastic
can also be used for document delivery by email if you'd like to move in
that direction.

Visit our Forms Center here:
http://www.quadrantsoftware.com/solution/forms/

Along with Formtastic, you should also check out our new product, Formatter.

All the best,
John

PS - We have an office in London, so we have service for Europe covered.