RE: QSPGETF error

fixed

Frances,

This is just a wild guess, but ....

Are you saying that the Record Length of your PRTF is only 110 chars or is the width 110? If you're using an Externally described PRTF, wouldn't the Record Length be the sum of all the Formats? That could be quite large. I just looked at one on our system that's over 5,000 chars, even though the width is only 198. Do a DSPFD on your printer file to determine the actual Record Length. Maybe that's the Record Length you need to make your PF.

Mike