IBM's tightening down on this.  They really want the customer to try
something via a website first to get the keys.  After that fails (and it
will) then they'll talk to the business partner.

Rob Berendt
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755

Sean Porterfield <sporter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
10/06/2004 08:20 AM
Please respond to

Fax to

Re: IBM i5 520 built in Ireland?

Al Barsa wrote:

> The first two digits of the serial number indicates where it was built.
> Rochester is 10, Dublin is 65 (I think).
> Al

Our 810 serial number starts with 65 and came from Ireland.

It did not come with license keys, but our business partner got keys for
us the first business day after install.  We didn't have to talk to
anyone; they just emailed us keys.