(no subject)

fixed

Thanks to all.

Our client is using V4R5, so V5R3 (at the moment) is out of question.
We cannot "split" the save because the files all begin with the same
prefix. They are using Robot/Reports to control and distribute in excess
of 40,000 reports. The problem with Reports is that they create a lot of
members per each  spool file, so the number of items to be saved
increase VERY rapidly.

Thanks again,

Luis Rodríguez

>Hi all,
>
>One of our clients is trying to save a library with more than 65 000
>objects and is, of course, hitting against the OS limit. In his case,
>part of his problem is that he has a *lot* of files with several members
>each.
>I have been thinking of saving the library as an IFS object (SAV), but
>cannot find the limits for this command. ¿Does anyone knows what those
>are?
>
>Thanks a lot,
>Luis Rodriguez

  Luis Rodriguez