We have the serial UPS conversion cable and this PTF, but it still does
not seem to work properly.
Does anybody know if IBM offers a different "serial-ups conversion cable",
one with a male connector on one end?

Ron Adams
Information Technology Group
Crane Valves
9200 New Trails Dr. Suite 200
The Woodlands, TX 77385

Philipp Rusch <philipp.rusch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
09/27/2004 08:31 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion