Dear James,

Sometimes DB2 integrity problems are accidents and sometimes
they're not. SOX auditors must assess the adequacy of internal
controls that monitor for both 'oops' and 'hanky-panky' risks.

SOX audits are retrospective, so enterprises with a Sarbanes-Oxley
compliance requirement must immediately erase any hint of
vulnerability to unobserved database 'hanky-panky.' Stitch-in-Time
Database Integrity Software does just that; the product even observes
and reports this kind of mischief:

              A.  first turn the audit security OFF,
              B.  accomplish the hanky-panky,
              C.  then turn the security back ON again.

That 'hanky-panky' approach tricks audit software that relies on
triggers ... but ... it will not escape the gaze of Stitch-in-Time:
   http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/award/source/1.html

Stitch-in-Time will tell your security officer:

   1) WHO did it, and ...
   2) precisely WHEN they did it, and ...
   3) exactly WHAT they did, and ...
   4) HOW they did it

A free demonstration copy of the fully-functional software
is available.

This page: http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/SO-act/source/1.html
includes a link to the official interpretation of the Sarbanes-Oxley
Act published by PCAOB, the Public Company Accounting
Oversight Board. (PCAOB is sometimes pronounced 'peek-a-boo').

Cheers,

Clare Holtham
Small Blue LTD
Voice line: (44) 1-737-824248