Rob, I noticed that you posted: "Have we lost anything?  Yes, OV/400."

My customer here in New Jersey just migrated to an i5 a couple of weeks ago
and we wondered if the OV/400 would still be there and would still run.  It
does.  Here is part of the Licensed Program list:

5722WDS   V5R3M0      RPG/400
5722WDS   V5R3M0      ILE C
5722WDS   V5R2M0
5722WDS   V5R2M0
5722WDS   V5R3M0      WebSphere Dev Studio Client - Server Support
5769WP1   V4R2M0      OfficeVision for AS/400
5769WP1   V4R2M0      OfficeVision - Editor
5763XB1   V3R1M1      Client Access/400 for DOS with Ext Memory
5763XB1   V3R1M1      Client Access/400 - Ext DOS SBCS
5763XB1   V3R1M1      Client Access/400 - Ext DOS RUMBA SBCS

Like parking my rusted 1979 Toyota pickup in a brand new $300,000 garage,
that ancient S/36 derivative still lives inside a screaming i5..

Haven't tried the Client Access/400 for DOS with Ext Memory though....

Just thought you'd like to know OV/400 is still alive in V5R3M0 (though very
unsupported...)

Pete Helgren
Value Added Software,Inc.
801.581.1154 x202