I don't remember if I experienced that exact problem while I was testing it
a few weeks ago, but if you try doing a search on the main InfoCenter page
and, in the search results window, you click on a link, nothing happens.  (I
had to right-click and select Open Link in New Window.)

I sent feedback to the InfoCenter team and, basically, it is a known problem
with the Java plug-in.  The recommendation was to uninstall the current
Plug-in and install an older version (1.4.1_04) that IBM has "great success
with across all browsers.  We have a copy of it stored at
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/jre/javaplugin.exe";.

Since yours appears to be a Java-related problem, you may want to check this
out.  I would be very interested if this fixes your problem.  I haven't
installed the older plug-in yet on mine, as I've been too busy and I burned
a bunch of time on Firefox; had to get some real work done.

hth,
db