From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mshaw2456@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 3:03 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Old PTF Needed

Actually, it could be worse......The hernia could be from an old 9309 rack
with 9337 disk arrays mounted in them!  <VBG>
I have a 510 with two 9309 racks.  One is for 9337 disk and the other should
have a sign hung on it saying "Tape Drive Museum"......... I cannot fathom
trying to get that scrap iron up or down any stairs!  :-)
Regards,
Mike Shaw