<snip>

Richard, a quick thanks for the summary of changed commands in v5r3.  (There
was some head-scratching on figuring out some of the parameter names,
though.)

In regards to ROWID, I'm not reading the documentation you pasted the same
way you are.  The very first sentence says it all: "A row ID is a value that
uniquely identifies a row in a table"; I infer that it does not mean the
entire database.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

db