I sent it.

 BTW in V5R3 you can create a virtual optical drive and SAVE data to it:

I did this for Wayne.  Created an optical disk 48mb(the smallest size)
saved the license code to it, zipped it up.

Save your own libraires(or even a savsys)  to a CD/DVD image and burn for
safe keeping, or transfer to another system for restore.

Too cool.

<snip>
Create writeable virtual images in an image catalog

Create the image catalog:
CRTIMGCLG IMGCLG(MYCATALOG) DIR('/MYCATALOGDIRECTORY') CRTDIR(*YES)
Add the image from physical media or from image files received from another
system.
If you are adding a new blank image, type the following command:

ADDIMGCLGE IMGCLG(MYCATALOG) FROMFILE(*NEW) TOFILE(NEWIMAGEFILE)
IMGSIZ(16000)
Repeat this step for each optical disk needed.

If you do not already have a virtual optical device type 632B, create one
and vary it on:
CRTDEVOPT DEVD(OPTVRT01) RSRCNAME(*VRT)
VRYCFG CFGOBJ(OPTVRT01) CFGTYPE(*DEV) STATUS(*ON)
Load the image catalog in the virtual device:
LODIMGCLG IMGCLG(MYCATALOG) DEV(OPTVRT01)
Initialize the virtual image:
INZOPT NEWVOL(MYVOLUMEID) DEV(OPTVRT01) CHECK(*NO) TEXT(MYTEXTDESCRIPTION)

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/ic2924/index.htm?info/rzam4/rzam4virtualuse.htm
</snip>

Bryan Dietz
Aktion Associates