First your mail server mail.dilgardfood.com resolves to 66.15.42.200 but a
rvs dns lookup come back with:
Name:    bdsl.66.15.42.200.gte.net
Address:  66.15.42.200

You need to get your ISP to update their DNS with your company's name in
their DNS.  Now is your IP address static or dynamic?  You may always have a
problem if your IP is dynamic.

Good luck,

Chris Bipes