Use FTP.  To do it right, you should create a script that copies each member
over to a specific file/library/combination and also adds member text and
type.

Start by doing a DSPFD TYPE(*MBRLIST) to an outfile.  Then build an FTP
script doing an FTP PUT to send the member; follow it up with a QUOTE RCMD
CHGPFM to change the text and member type.  You will lose the source change
date; if it's important for you to keep it, I'd suggest writing a program to
load your source into a 92- or 112-byte program-described file, FTP'ing it
over, and writing another program to reload it on the V37 end.

Save files won't work; V51 doesn't support from V37.

Regards,
Reeve Fritchman
Ayers Rock Software LLC
4915 S. West Shore Boulevard