Set override, call pgm, set override, call same program.
2nd call hangs for a while till we cancel. This is in joblog.
We have run this for years & no problem. V4R5 w/latest cume.
Program file read is UP (update primary-old stuff)
tia - jim
                                     Message . . . . :     5717 - OVRPRTF
FILE(NTOPRTD1) PAGESIZE(66 80) OUTQ(PJ)  SAVE(*YES) USRDTA(NTOREQUEST)

*NONE      Command                       04/23/04   15:24:05   QCLCLCPR
QSYS        03DA     NTOPRTC1     BNCPGM
            Message . . . . :     5723 - CALL PGM(NTOPRT1)    /* The CALL
command contains parameters*/

MCH4407    Escape                  40    04/23/04   15:26:27   < ermination
          000634   QDMCOPEN     QSYS
                                     From Program  . . . . . . . :
DbCheck4Termination
                                     Message . . . . :   Instruction stopped.

                                     Cause . . . . . :   A TERMINST instruction
was specified with the initial
                                       thread of this process as the target.

CPF4182    Escape                  50    04/23/04   15:26:28   QDMCOPEN
QSYS        1627     QWTPMSRQ     QSYS
                                     Message . . . . :   File QDWSTYPA in
library QSYS member or device *N not
                                       opened.

                                     Cause . . . . . :   File was not opened
because an error occurred.  If this is
                                       a device file, the device may not be
usable. Recovery  . . . :   See the
                                       previously listed messages, correct any
errors, and then try the request
                                       again.  If the problem continues, report
the problem (ANZPRB command).