Wanting to default users without valid email addresses to
postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  However
DMN SMTP 'mycompany.com'))
results in TCP9608-SMTP user ID and domain or route already exist.
Which is a kick in a tender area.
Because that also tells me that if I have multiple user id's (for
application purposes) that they also cannot have the same email address.

I don't care about delivering mail.  This is just to associate an email
address when sending.  No email will come IN to the iSeries.

I don't suppose there's some obscure option to turn that checking off?

Don't you just love spending a day on a program to find the whole concept

Rob Berendt
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000