Unreal.

I am playing around with the Convert to PDF function in iSeries Navigator
and you can email stuff. I had our 620 setup for POP but have not done that
with our new 810 (and it didn't convert over apparently) so I imagine that
is why even though TOLD the Convert to PDF deal to email it to me, it closed
with no errors and then did nothing.

So I went digging through the Help files and under Electronic Email
Parameters, under notes I found:

To receive notification that your e-mail was undeliverable, you must set up
your iSeries as a POP server. Notifications will be sent to the ID specified
as the e-mail sender in the PSF configuration object associated with the
conversion device. For instructions on setting up your iSeries server as a
POP server, refer to Setting Up POP e-mail clients which is a link to
iSeries Information Center which gets you:

"You have reached a Web page that is no longer supported."

Sweet - not. I could understand this if I was doing this on an older release
of OS/400 but since we are at V5R2 this amazes me.

Chuck