I have the following , can you advise now

                        Select Output Type and Output
Form

Type choices, press Enter.

  Output type  . . . . . . . . . . .   3     1=Display

                                             2=Printer

3=Database file

  Form of output . . . . . . . . . .   1     1=Detail

                                             2=Summary
only

  Line wrapping  . . . . . . . . . .   N     Y=Yes,
N=No
    Wrapping width . . . . . . . . .         Blank,
1-378
    Record on one page . . . . . . .   N     Y=Yes,
N=No

=========================
                          Define Database File Output

 Type choices, press Enter.

   (The printed definition shows the output file
record layout.)

   File . . . . . . . . .   YSGOMNITRD     Name, F4
for list
     Library  . . . . . .     QTEMP        Name, F4
for list
   Member . . . . . . . .   *FILE          Name,
*FIRST, *FILE, F4 for list

   Data in file . . . . .   2              1=New file,
2=Replace file
                                           3=New
member, 4=Replace member
                                           5=Add to
member

   For a new file:

     Authority  . . . . .   *LIBCRTAUT     *LIBCRTAUT,
authorization list name,
                                           *CHANGE,
*ALL, *EXCLUDE, *USE

   Print definition . . .   N              Y=Yes, N=No

--- Emmanuel Zannis <emmanuel.zannis@xxxxxxxxxxx>

=== message truncated ===